ITI597 IT Infrastructure Library Foundation
This is a great set of videos for learning ITIL = Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
Abstract: This subject introduces the concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It describes a set of processes involved in developing an IT framework and features the exciting and hands-on High Performance simulation that provides an interactive learning experience throughout the course. This results in a thorough grounding in the basic theory of ITSM, which can be used to participate in ITSM projects at any level.
University: Charles Sturt University
Presented By : Marco Cattaneo
1. CSU: ITIL v3 Introduction to the subject ITI597
2. CSU: ITIL v3 The Concept of Good Practice
3. CSU: ITIL v3 The Concept of a Service
4. CSU: ITIL v3 The Concept of Service Management
5. CSU: ITIL v3 The Concept of Functions and Processes
6. CSU: ITIL v3 The Concept of a Process and its Characteristics Read more…